Sunday, October 22, 2006

In over my head I wanna be

I'm in my own bed now, for the first time since last Wednesday.

Really, I love housesitting. Anyone else need someone? I'll be sitting for Kat's mom for a week or so in November, but I'm thinking I should advertise my services as a house/cat/dog sitter. That would be an entertaining way to live. Just think--it would be so easy to keep my room clean if I was never sleeping in it!

NBC is rerunning Heroes, and they're on the most recent episode. I really, really want to keep watching, but I should go to bed.

Jakob and I went to the zoo yesterday, and I had every intention of taking fall pictures for CC, along with cute pics of Jakes for everyone else, but my camera battery died and the one gift shop I went to at the zoo was out. But we had a fun weekend. Lots of Auntie and Jakob time, and then tonight, Pat took us (Kat, Aaron, Edwin, the kids, and me) all out for Aaron's birthday.

What else? My alternator died, so Friday night included a sideshow that included four vehicles (Mom and Dad's PT, Esther and Justin's Jetta and Explorer, and the GM truck) and five drivers (Mom, Dad, Esther, Justin, and me) to get me a vehicle for the weekend with Jakes. Yup. Gong show. Hopefully my car will be fixed soon. Dad's working on it, though, so it should only be a few days at most.

I'm back to temping, as of Friday, and I love it. Seriously, it's the best way to work.

My clothes are all clean, and Kat's fabric softener smells good.

And I'm going to sleep. 'Night!


posted by Alida at 11:34 PM
1 comments

1 Comments:
Blogger CC said...

Awww... that's sweet you remembered! I'm looking forward to some soon! =)

I'm going to the zoo on Monday for my birthday! =)

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home