Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Work dork lover!

Last night was Tuesday!

(And guys, leave comments! I like knowing what people think!)

I'm running on way too little sleep. I didn't get home from rehearsal(s) until 10:45, and then watched GG and VM before going to bed, and was up at 5:45.

I found this website, which I'm really liking, especially since I'm always at a different computer, and can't have my music with me all the time.

And... that's it. My life is boring. Except that last night we blocked a scene with 30 people onstage, a trust fall off a stack of boxes, and a junior high chase across the stage, and no one died. Which is a plus.


posted by Alida at 10:20 AM
4 comments

4 Comments:
Blogger CC said...

Did you end up watching The Lake House while you were house sitting?

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think most people even enjoyed the rehearsal! The junior high chase might not be as safe when there are actual stairs to fall down, instead of tape on the floor, but I'm sure no one will die then, either.

Mom

7:48 PM  
Blogger Alida said...

Yeah, I did, CC. It was good--pretty predictable, but good. We guessed right away what happened to Keanu Reeves' character, but it was still really cute and a sweet movie.

11:25 PM  
Blogger CC said...

Yeah, it was sweet. =)

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home