Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Go away

Seriously, if you're not watching Veronica Mars yet, may I ever-so-politely ask WHY NOT?!?!

You should be. Go find a copy of the season 1 DVDs to borrow from someone, and I promise that you will be addicted to the show by the time you finish the first disc.

In any case, GG and VM thoughts are up.

And. We open tonight, so if you don't have your tickets for Halo yet, again, I ask, what are you waiting for?!?! Go to Fire Exit's website and book them.

What are you still doing here? I gave you two--not one, but two!--links to check out! Get lost! Scram!


posted by Alida at 12:44 PM
1 comments

1 Comments:
Blogger CC said...

Break a leg!

BTW, incidentally, Vron does seem to have a larger supply of energy than most people I know, somehow! =)

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home