Monday, November 20, 2006

History for sale

Oh, I'm so jealous!

Milo Ventimiglia (Jess Mariano on Gilmore Girls, Peter Petrelli on Heroes, Chris Pierce on American Dreams, Richard Thorne III on The Bedford Diaries, and one of my favorite actors) was doing a signing at the NBC store in New York on Monday. Adina and I were trying to figure out if I could get a last-minute flight out to go with her, and if I didn't have grad school trips coming up, I would have gone in a heartbeat, but unfortunately, that couldn't happen.

She went (and got to meet up with another GGMM friend that I've hung out with, too) and put me on speakerphone while she was meeting him, and she got one of the GG DVD booklets signed for me, so I was there in spirit and ears, if not in person. However, I do have some pictures that she sent:



Milo and Masi Oka, who plays Hiro on Heroes.




The Gilmore Girls season 2 DVD booklet, which Adina got signed for me.




Milo signing the booklets and talking to Adina--apparently he was very gracious, and from what I could hear, it seemed like he was having a bit more of a conversation than just getting the names to sign. And he introduced himself to her, which is hilariously cute.

Anyway, this is the entry that I've been attempting to post for the past three days, but blogger was down yesterday, so I didn't get it up.

Also, it's Wednesday, and I've got all my thoughts from last night's episodes up.


posted by Alida at 3:58 PM
1 comments

1 Comments:
Blogger Jen said...

I'm jealous too, although not as jealous as you.

BTW, I really like reading your gg thoughts on lj. I would comment if I had anything profound to add.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home