Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmastime is here...

Wow. I did not mean to take this long to update this particular blog. I really can't do more than one blog at a time, can I? Heh.

Hmmm. Halo's over. It was a fantastic run, and for my first show back onstage in several years, it was amazing. I loved working with Wanda (the director) and Gerry (my scene partner)--and the rest of the cast and crew, too, of course.

Still temping. New office. Slower. That's nice. I've got more time to catch up on random online things.

The church's Christmas show opens on Friday, so if you're not coming to that... you should be! Leave a comment if you want more info.

Kim and I got the house ready for our tree last night. We cleaned it, rearranged some furniture, and got out the ornaments, and then I bought the tree on my lunch break today. So now, I go to the set-building at the church tonight with a tree strapped to the top of my car. I'll post pictures once everything's decorated.

And, if you're a Scrubs fan, this is hilarious. Enjoy!




posted by Alida at 2:15 PM
4 comments

4 Comments:
Blogger CC said...

Haha! Loved it! =)

12:41 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I was wondering what had happened to you...

I had an Alida-shout-out on the subway today - I was carrying my Strand bag to work, and a man asked me if I had been there. I told him that my friend and I could have maxed out our credit cards and spent a week in there if we were allowed. Thanks for the memories! :)

12:30 PM  
Blogger Alida said...

Aw, yay, Jen! I'm so glad someone recognized it! Hee. :)

I'm still around... I'm just blogging elsewhere, mostly. I'm on lj, and like the format a lot better, and it's hard to remember to post in both places, or to feel like I'm posting the same things twice.

Oh, I got your Christmas card yesterday! Thanks! I'm still working on mine... I've got my first batch of 30 ready to go out tomorrow, and then I'll start on the next batch to be mailed (20 or so), and hopefully they'll be out around the end of the week.

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what about the rest of us who haven't been invited to some other blog, and who read this one to see what you are up to?? Or is it mostly about TV shows?

Mom

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home