Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Picspam linkage!

Picspam links!

I've got a Christmas picspam and a Halo picspam up, so take a look at those.

Also. An album of Halo pics--more than just what's in the lj entry.

And... saving the best for last...

I've finally gotten my act together and organized all my pictures from the past year and a half into albums. They're all here, tagged, labeled, and sorted, so check them out--and make sure you hit the second page, too, since there are more than just the 8 galleries you see on the first page. I have to finish tagging the albums from Jen's visit to New York last year, and last spring, but at least they're all in the galleries and organized by date/event to an extent. (Oh, and the "photo albums" link on the side menu goes there now, instead of to my photobucket account.)


posted by Alida at 9:10 AM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home